Heinrich Lanz AG was a manufacturer of tractors based in Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It was in business from 1921 to 1956 when it was bought by John Deere. The brand name was used until 1960 when it was dropped by its new parent company.
Lanz was best known for its 'Bulldog' of which over 220,000 were built.
1950 Lanz Bulldog Cabrio
rearview, see also picture #1778
D 9531, 55 Hp.
Saw this tractor a few weeks ago in...